Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default To Bag or not to Bag

I just turned a piece of mulberry (about 11.5 x 6.5d) to rough shape and
have set it back to dry. I heard somewhere that it was better to put the
piece in a brown paper bag than to leave it just set out in the open air.

So, (with apologies to the Bard) "To Bag or not to Bag, aye, that is the
question . . "

Deb

BTW, I have used LDD but always had shrinkage and warpage. I tried soaking
for 24 hours, 48 hours, no difference, still warped.

Makeup Bag MacGyver [email protected] Home Repair 1 November 14th 06 06:54 PM
Well thats the outer bag sorted. :-) The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 0 April 25th 06 08:50 AM
OT - Need Woodtek DC bag [email protected] Woodworking 1 March 23rd 06 09:08 PM
Bean bag filling Rod UK diy 4 April 11th 05 10:21 PM
How do I work out when the bag is full? Himszy Electronics 1 March 26th 05 09:24 PM