DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Little birds (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/186486-little-birds.html)

Sterling December 20th 06 06:14 PM

Little birds

Hello,
I am wondering if someone knows of a source for the small birds I see glued
to the bird house ornaments, and if you would be kind enough to share.
Thanks.
Sterling

John \(NC\) December 20th 06 07:46 PM

Little birds

Checkout Craft Supplies,
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cg...n&key=402-1000

John

George December 20th 06 08:06 PM

Little birds

"Sterling" wrote in message
Hello,
I am wondering if someone knows of a source for the small birds I see
glued to the bird house ornaments, and if you would be kind enough to
share. Thanks.
Sterling

Craftsy places like Michaels or Jo-Ann fabrics should also have them

Bob December 28th 06 01:38 AM

Little birds

Try Michaels craft store, that is where I have bought them, lots of
styles and sizes.

To mount them on a bird house perch use an Xacto blade and cut a small
"V" slot and then attach with a bead of medium CA glue. These are
fairly soft, either mushroom or foam.

For small bird houses round toothpicks make good perches.

Bob,
London, Canada