DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fa: loud phone bell (ringer) to install in your shop (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/186485-fa-loud-phone-bell-ringer-install-your-shop.html)

William Noble December 20th 06 05:44 PM

fa: loud phone bell (ringer) to install in your shop

the old style mechanical ringer is much better than any new electronic
device at piercing through ambient noise so you can hear the phone ring -
here's a link to one I'm selling for a friend (I have such a thing already
in my garage, so I don't need it) - I don't know about you, but otherwise
I'd miss the phone if I'm using the lathe (or wose an air powered sander)
when the phone rings

here's the link
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

Dan Bollinger December 20th 06 09:31 PM

loud phone bell (ringer) to install in your shop

On a similar note, I installed a new gas station ding-ding bell so I know when
someone is coming up the drive. I got it on eBay, too.

Dan

.. .