DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodturner Pro Software (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/186257-woodturner-pro-software.html)

Harry Curley December 18th 06 08:26 PM

Woodturner Pro Software

I got Woodturner Pro and 3D Design Pro as gift and installed sometime ago
as a birthday present. I lost the authorization code but the company
supplied with the code since I had registered it when I first got it. I
recently opened the software and found woodturner pro was for
segmented and 3 D design is for other turning. Has anyone found a
instruction book for this software such as "Woodturner Pro for Dummies" To
print out the help files would take a ream of paper Harry