Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Conover lathe - For Sale

I am selling my Conover lathe. It was purchased as the Master Turner
Package and has the Leeson 1 1/2 HP DC variable speed motor. It has
the cast iron leg set and comes with almost every accessory that
Conover offered at the time including (4) tool rests, (3) face plates,
(3) drive centers, screw chuck, drill chuck, live centers, hand wheel,
etc. For those of you familiar with this lathe, it offers unlimited
distance between centers as you can mount it on any length rails you
desire. The lathe is in excellent condition and is presently in use in
my home in Gatlinburg, TN. $2500. Please email me for additional
information or pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

replying to mtndews , PhotoDave wrote:
mtndews wrote:

I am selling my Conover lathe. It was purchased as the Master Turner
Package and has the Leeson 1 1/2 HP DC variable speed motor. It has
the cast iron leg set and comes with almost every accessory that
Conover offered at the time including (4) tool rests, (3) face plates,
(3) drive centers, screw chuck, drill chuck, live centers, hand wheel,
etc. For those of you familiar with this lathe, it offers unlimited
distance between centers as you can mount it on any length rails you
desire. The lathe is in excellent condition and is presently in use in
my home in Gatlinburg, TN. $2500. Please email me for additional
information or pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

Just came across this listing. Did the lathe sell, or do you still have it and
would like to sell?

Conover Lathe Sold [email protected] Woodturning 0 April 20th 06 12:33 AM
FS Conover Lathe Arch Woodturning 1 April 15th 06 01:23 PM
FS Conover Lathe [email protected] Woodturning 1 April 13th 06 06:13 PM
For Sale Lathe Jim Dincau Metalworking 0 January 30th 06 08:42 PM
Conover lathes Maxprop Woodturning 12 March 12th 04 12:01 AM