DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   desert woodturning roundup wood exchange (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/185669-desert-woodturning-roundup-wood-exchange.html)

December 12th 06 09:02 PM

desert woodturning roundup wood exchange

I'll be going to this event in Feb.I have available some local woods from
South Florida in very limited quantities.The woods are West Indian
Rosewood.Florida Mahogany,and of course Norfolk Island Pine.I'm interested
in swapping for some of the western woods such as mesquite or buckeye
burl.I'll be traveling in the family car so I won't be able to take a large
amount.Pls contat me via e-mail if you are interested and we will get
agreement on the specifics..Take