DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Crafts Sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/185423-crafts-sale.html)

Gerald Ross December 10th 06 06:35 PM

Crafts Sale

Our local Arts League had their sale this month. I sold enough bowls to
pay my sandpaper bills for next year and that is about what I expected.
It was a nice day meeting people and seeing what they have been doing.
And I have a lot of bowls left for gifts.

Turning to me is it's own reward and I never planned to make any money
off it and I haven't. To see someone running their hands over a bowl,
clutching it to their chest and exclaiming over it is pay enough for me.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

All things being equal, fat people use
more soap.

Henry St.Pierre December 12th 06 05:36 AM

Crafts Sale

Gerald Ross wrote in news:457c5322$0$3596
:

Our local Arts League had their sale this month. I sold enough bowls to
pay my sandpaper bills for next year and that is about what I expected.
It was a nice day meeting people and seeing what they have been doing.
And I have a lot of bowls left for gifts.

Turning to me is it's own reward and I never planned to make any money
off it and I haven't. To see someone running their hands over a bowl,
clutching it to their chest and exclaiming over it is pay enough for me.

Good for you Gerald. I turn for me and hope and pray that others enjoy my
work. If I ever make expenses, I'd be very greatful.
Hank