DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PM 3520b (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/182531-pm-3520b.html)

Maxprop November 14th 06 01:36 AM

PM 3520b

I've just spent half an hour with the archives in an attempt to learn the
differences between Powermatic's 3520a and b models. Can someone help me
with that?

Thanks,
Max

[email protected] November 14th 06 06:25 AM

PM 3520b

See Powermatic PM3520 Tips, Reviews, Sources, Links at:
http://woodturner.org/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1839
Look under "Reviews" for an excellent list of differences between the a
and b models. There are a lot of "nice" little changes, but little
that is earth shaking.

Maxprop November 16th 06 04:18 AM

PM 3520b

wrote in message
oups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
I've just spent half an hour with the archives in an attempt to learn the
differences between Powermatic's 3520a and b models. Can someone help me
with that?

See Powermatic PM3520 Tips, Reviews, Sources, Links at:
http://woodturner.org/vbforum/showthread.php?t=1839
Look under "Reviews" for an excellent list of differences between the a
and b models. There are a lot of "nice" little changes, but little
that is earth shaking.

Thanks. That review exceeded my expectations.

Max