DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Todays Pen Project (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/180891-todays-pen-project.html)

Mike Mac October 30th 06 02:52 AM

Todays Pen Project

After hours of making a jig to cut the tiny pieces, and glueing them up.. the turning was the easiest part.

http://www.ottawawood.com/pens/jester.jpg

Cheers.
Mike

John B October 30th 06 12:07 PM

Todays Pen Project

Mike Mac wrote:
After hours of making a jig to cut the tiny pieces, and glueing them
up.. the turning was the easiest part.

http://www.ottawawood.com/pens/jester.jpg

Cheers.
Mike

G'day Mike,
That's a work of art.
Pen turning is something I'd like to have a bash at one day when I have
nothing else to do ;).
Nice work.

Regards
John

bremen68 October 30th 06 03:38 PM

Todays Pen Project

RayV wrote:
Mike Mac wrote:
After hours of making a jig to cut the tiny pieces, and glueing them up.. the turning was the easiest part.

http://www.ottawawood.com/pens/jester.jpg

Cheers.
Mike

Hours well spent... That's one nice piece of work!!!!