DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Record Power Wood Working Tools in UK (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/180012-record-power-wood-working-tools-uk.html)

Harry Curley October 22nd 06 03:49 AM

Record Power Wood Working Tools in UK

I read a good article on a vacuum dust extractor ( Record Power RSDE2)
which appeared to work well with small particles of dust. Are they any
Record Powder Dealers in The USA or can it be purchased via The UK? If
anyone knows?
Harry

Paul Loseby October 23rd 06 01:30 PM

Record Power Wood Working Tools in UK

Have a word with Craig Heffron on Record Power. His e-mail address is

Regards

Paul