Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default FA: Racal (3-M) powered respirator/helmet/face shield

nice, probably unused older model -- I have a newer one with the motor
inside the helmet - these are really nice to keep all that crud out of your
lungs - and I paid the full $600 plus for mine, I expect this one to go for
less. You will need to add a battery and charger - if you need help with
that, I can help you if you win the auction - I am selling this for a
friend, it's been in his garage for a very long time, unused.

bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email
or unscramble the following by removing spaces and correcting the obvious
spelling errors

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"William Noble" wrote: (clip) You will need to add a battery and charger -
if you need help with that, I can help you if you win the auction (clip)
Bill, what would a battery and charger cost--better yet, two batteries and a
charger?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

if it were me, I would go to my local swap meet and buy 3 rechargable "D"
cells and a suitable charger and make an adapter to use the D cells - if you
wanted me to do that, it would cost whatever my out of pocket expense would
be, probably around $20 or less. I think rechargable D cells are around $3
each, but it's been a while since I checked.

news