Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Web Site: Ongoing project

My apologies folks. A funeral and some internet problems have kept me from
the web page. I have updated the pages on the work in progress and after
having the tech in to go over my web hookup, replace the cable modem and a
few other odds and ends, they are ready to go. The videos are not too long
but if you have a problem with them (I had some uploading them) please let
me know. Thanks. http://aroundthewoods.com/bigwing04.html
______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Darrell,

they worked fine for me.

thank you for all your replies to my questions

Marvin