DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Powermatic Spindle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/174034-powermatic-spindle.html)

Steven trauthwein August 28th 06 11:55 AM

Powermatic Spindle

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might acquire some bolts in 1-1/4 x 8 nc thread to
fit the spindle on a powermatic. I am looking to make some chucking assists.

Regards, Steve

Bill Rubenstein August 28th 06 12:44 PM

Powermatic Spindle

Do you mean bolts or nuts?

If nuts, Bill Noble has them -- look for his address on other posts
here. Also, www.mscdirect.com.

Or, you can buy a 1 1/4 x 8 tap and tap wood or plastic (or metal if you
like) to make lots of good stuff.

Bill