DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   posting pictures to identify my lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/173612-posting-pictures-identify-my-lathe.html)

Steve August 24th 06 10:52 AM

posting pictures to identify my lathe

Hello,

I am having trouble identifying a lathe I received from my father in law.
Is there a way to post pictures to this news group. From what I seee on the
lathe there is no product number and it looks very similar to a 1935-36
Craftsman lathe but I am not sure.

Thanks,

Steve

Ralph E Lindberg August 24th 06 01:37 PM

posting pictures to identify my lathe

In article VFeHg.9969$E_.6155@trnddc06,
"Steve" wrote:

Hello,

I am having trouble identifying a lathe I received from my father in law.
Is there a way to post pictures to this news group. From what I seee on the
lathe there is no product number and it looks very similar to a 1935-36
Craftsman lathe but I am not sure.

Thanks,

Steve

Not to the newsgroup, but there are free sites that you could post to
and post a link here (do a search and find your favorite)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

LRod August 24th 06 01:48 PM

posting pictures to identify my lathe

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:52:53 GMT, "Steve"
wrote:

Hello,

I am having trouble identifying a lathe I received from my father in law.
Is there a way to post pictures to this news group. From what I seee on the
lathe there is no product number and it looks very similar to a 1935-36
Craftsman lathe but I am not sure.

You can post it to a.b.p.w. That's alt binaries pictures woodworking.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.