DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   spiral bowl directions (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/171914-spiral-bowl-directions.html)

Tom August 9th 06 05:24 AM

spiral bowl directions

I saw Scott Phillips on The American Woodshop a while back make a big bowl
out of a 1 or 2" thick block of wood using a string and making a spiral
marking on the wood then cutting it with a bandsaw and expanding it and
applying glue before turning it. Do any of you know where I can download
directions for making it?
Thanks for your help.

John \(NC\) August 9th 06 01:16 PM

spiral bowl directions

I'm not sure of where you can find the directions but it has shown up
several time on http://www.thewoodworkingchannel.com/

John

m...