DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Identifying Wood !!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/169325-identifying-wood.html)

Foxwood July 16th 06 09:27 AM

Identifying Wood !!!!

About 6 weeks ago I came upon this site. The guy that has created it
has done it as a labour of love . It is quite simply astounding. I hope
all group members take a look and enjoy and appreciate it as much as I
have .

Foxwood

[email protected] July 16th 06 08:05 PM

Identifying Wood !!!!

Yes very nice

Found that site a few years ago, when it was set up to address the
problem of certain unscrupulous wood seller enhancing the wood pictures
he/they put up online.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo