DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Laser engraver referral, please (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/166927-laser-engraver-referral-please.html)

W Canaday June 27th 06 12:29 AM

Laser engraver referral, please

I need a contact with a GOOD laser engraver to handle about a dozen pieces
for me immediately. (~2 weeks)

I had an excellent guy in Columbus, OH but lost track of his contact
information. IIRC, I still owe him money but haven't a clue where to send
it right now. I'm pretty sure I'd still recognize his name ... but I can't
remember it on my own to save my life. IRL he flies helicopters.

If he is reading this, please contact me at

Alternatively, since I don't have a ton of money to plunk down, is there a
relatively cheap way to get going with an engraver of my own? All I need
it for at the moment is to engrave pens and similar small items.

Bill