DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   laser engraver for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/164119-laser-engraver-sale.html)

el June 2nd 06 11:19 PM

laser engraver for sale

I am selling my ten year old ULS 25E laser engraver for $2200. It is
excellent but needs a new laser tube that costs $2700. I just rebuilt
the only other expensive component which is the power supply ($500
rebuild). Capacity is 24"x 12". Power 25w. Table rise is by a hand
crank that is creaky but works ok. Everything else works great. I
mainly use it to engrave pens.

The company is excellent and it is easy to get help and support. I am
near sacramento CA for pickup. Crating and shipping is possible but
expensive. Email me for photos.

Elliot 530-795-2648

W Canaday June 27th 06 12:47 AM

laser engraver for sale

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:19:12 -0700, el wrote:

I am selling my ten year old ULS 25E laser engraver for $2200. It is
excellent but needs a new laser tube that costs $2700.

Elliot, before I go -any- further with this ... does the laser actually
work right now or is it ~$2,700 away from working?

In other words, am I going to have to invest ~$5,000 in a ten year old
machine to get it to do anything except collect dust & rust or is the tube
still working but simply not long for this world?

Bill