DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Al? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/161899-al.html)

M-Powell May 18th 06 04:20 AM

Al?

Been lurking, occasionally, and just realized we haven't seen Al Kyder in
months.
I, for one, miss him (her? them?)
Anyone have leads?

Thanks,
-- M-Powell

Kip May 19th 06 02:08 AM

Al?

M-Powell wrote:
Been lurking, occasionally, and just realized we haven't seen Al Kyder in
months.
I, for one, miss him (her? them?)
Anyone have leads?

Thanks,
-- M-Powell

Murray:

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Kip

Kevin Miller May 20th 06 07:50 AM

Al?

Yeah, that's what they said about Freddie Kruger too!

Barry N. Turner wrote:
I thought Al was dead.............

ink.net...

--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

[email protected] May 20th 06 08:32 AM

Al?

Been lurking, occasionally, and just realized we haven't seen Al
Kyder in
months.
I, for one, miss him (her? them?)
Anyone have leads?

You gotta be kidding. You miss the stories of rape, murder, etc. from
the original Al? Then Al #2's pointless meanderings and drivel about
his daydreams of sexual identity crisis and aliens?

I agree.

GO TO YOUR ROOM.

Robert