DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   [ AD ] wood turning videos for rent, online, delivered by mail (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/154271-%5B-ad-%5D-wood-turning-videos-rent-online-delivered-mail.html)

[email protected] April 20th 06 08:17 PM

[ AD ] wood turning videos for rent, online, delivered by mail

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug: I manage the video library at
Technical Video Rental. We're now in our third year of renting out
instructional and craft videos online, and delivering them via first
class mail to your door. We carry videos on woodturning, finishing,
carving, and other aspects of woodworking.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/inde...x&cPath=118_28

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

TJIC