DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   turning a hair brush (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/148347-turning-hair-brush.html)

[email protected] March 9th 06 11:03 PM

turning a hair brush

Does anyone know of a source for the "working end" of a hair brush.
I'd like to turn one for my daughter but don't know where to get the
bristles.

Thanks!!

George March 9th 06 11:08 PM

turning a hair brush

wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of a source for the "working end" of a hair brush.
I'd like to turn one for my daughter but don't know where to get the
bristles.

Weird idea, but why not turn away the plastic handle to a shaft you can
insert into a wooden one?

Either that, or get one of those cylindrical kinds with the loose rubber
over a plastic shaft. Wife has one.