DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Be on HGTV! EMail aabout Simply Quilts (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/146225-re-hgtv-email-aabout-simply-quilts.html)

Old Grey February 24th 06 02:30 PM

Be on HGTV! EMail aabout Simply Quilts

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 00:44:44 -0500, "She in PA"
wrote:

We should all email the address they gave about Simply Quilts. That would
show them the nerve of coming on our newsgroup to tell us about this show.
Poowy!!!

She in PA

Some of my wife's best quilting machines and such have earned me
several woodworking and turning tools. So I have learned to fully
embrace the art of quiliting. Besides, as a woodworker/turner, I like
the art and craft of what it takes to put together a quilt! I have
learned long ago never to bash the quilting ladies!