DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Parents 50th vase ! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/145671-parents-50th-vase.html)

Lyndell Thompson February 21st 06 02:17 AM

Parents 50th vase !

Have posted on ABPW pics of a vase I made for my parents 50th anniversary.
All I have to say is it was a load for my poor shopsmith 10ER. :-)
Lyndell

Woodborg February 21st 06 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyndell Thompson
Have posted on ABPW pics of a vase I made for my parents 50th anniversary.
All I have to say is it was a load for my poor shopsmith 10ER. :-)
Lyndell

Any chance of a link as some of us don't know where ABPW is!

Mark

Lyndell Thompson February 21st 06 11:22 AM

Parents 50th vase !

--
Woodborg

Sorry, it is another newsgroup:
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Some newsreaders don't list it do to the size of
some of the files. If you can't find it repost and we will try to help.
Good luck Lyndell

Lyndell Thompson February 21st 06 11:24 AM

Parents 50th vase !

"Lyndell Thompson" wrote in message
nk.net...
Have posted on ABPW pics of a vase I made for my parents 50th anniversary.
All I have to say is it was a load for my poor shopsmith 10ER. :-)
Lyndell

Oops. I am going out of town and won't have an internet connection. CU when
I get back.
Lyndell

George February 21st 06 12:36 PM

Parents 50th vase !

"Woodborg" wrote in message

Lyndell Thompson Wrote:
Have posted on ABPW pics of a vase I made for my parents 50th
anniversary.
All I have to say is it was a load for my poor shopsmith 10ER. :-)
Lyndell

Any chance of a link as some of us don't know where ABPW is!

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking - a newsgroup. don't know if you can
access it, don't know if the pictures would have made it. Few do to mine.

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...odworking.html
gets some, albeit late.