to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com

[email protected] February 6th 06 07:07 AM

FA - box of eight casters - for your rolling chisel cart or ???

Hi Bill

Why eight wheels Bill, most things here have 2 or 4 wheels, yes I know
it's nice to have some spare, but it does cost.
Just a question, seems there is not much else to do, G.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Lobby Dosser February 6th 06 07:41 AM

FA - box of eight casters - for your rolling chisel cart or ???

"William B Noble (don't reply to this address)" wrote:

these would be great for tables or stuff in the shop - industrial
quality (used), rubber/urethane wheels will be quiet, lots chceaper
than new stuff

here's the link
Bill

I do like your sense of humor!

[email protected] February 6th 06 07:49 AM

FA - box of eight casters - for your rolling chisel cart or ???

Hi Lobby, still awake to I see, yes I got a chuckle out of the"looking
up at the casters" one too.
Good one.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo