DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TurnCrafterPro (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/138923-turncrafterpro.html)

Fred Saunders January 7th 06 02:28 AM

TurnCrafterPro

Does anyone have experience with the TurnCrafterPro Lathe from Penn State
Ind.?

The price is interesting, but how about quality?

--
Fred Saunders

Enjoy the Journey
http://www.commspeed.net/freds

Ken Moon January 7th 06 11:46 PM

TurnCrafterPro

"Fred Saunders" wrote in message
Does anyone have experience with the TurnCrafterPro Lathe from Penn
State
Ind.?

The price is interesting, but how about quality?

==================

I haven't seen one in person, but from it's catalog appearance and
description, it appears to be a Jet Mini clone, which has a good reputation.
However, Penn State has had mixed reviews here in the past. FWIW

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.

BillR January 8th 06 11:40 PM

TurnCrafterPro

Looks like the Perform CCSL that I bought from Axminster in the UK. I paid
100 UK Pounds (160 Dlrs) and for the money I am more than pleased.

BillR