DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can RCW archives be accessed chronologically? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/138128-can-rcw-archives-accessed-chronologically.html)

Arch January 1st 06 04:51 PM

Can RCW archives be accessed chronologically?

Just for fun I had thought to post "RCW's Past Year in review; The Top
Twelve RCW Threads for 2005", musing about each month's most memorable
thread. I don't know if archived threads can be accessed by date, but I
can't seem to, so I'll watch football instead. That is if I can stand
one more game. I'm tired of them before the 'big ones' even begin and my
favorites seldom win this year anyway. Makes a lot more sense to turn on
my lathe than turn on my TV. At least, I'll stay awake, enjoy the time
spent and get something out of it. ....and to All, Good Luck!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Derek Andrews January 1st 06 05:45 PM

Arch wrote:
Just for fun I had thought to post "RCW's Past Year in review; The Top
Twelve RCW Threads for 2005", musing about each month's most memorable
thread. I don't know if archived threads can be accessed by date, but I
can't seem to, so I'll watch football instead. That is if I can stand
one more game. I'm tired of them before the 'big ones' even begin and my
favorites seldom win this year anyway. Makes a lot more sense to turn on
my lathe than turn on my TV. At least, I'll stay awake, enjoy the time
spent and get something out of it. ....and to All, Good Luck!

You can use the advanced search at groups.google.com and specify a date
range.

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...=2005&safe=off
or
http://tinyurl.com/cbdwv

this seems to show 45 thread headings for January 2005. It tells you the
number of posts in each thread and the number of authors.

Is that what you were looking for? No more football Arch, you have work
to do!

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com