Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate

Default New Web Page

Merry Christmas to all!
I made my daughter a travelling carver's set for Christmas and have posted
the procedure under the "Make a Tool" section of my web site. If anyone is
interested, the page is at http://aroundthewoods.com/carver.shtml Have a
good new year.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Great idea to make one handle for several tools, I may just do that
with some miniature turning tools I'm about to make. I'm running out of
wall space to hang tools.