DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   this is a test (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/136827-test.html)

Bruce Ferguson December 23rd 05 05:32 AM

this is a test

test

Bob Becker December 23rd 05 12:34 PM

this is a test

"Bruce Ferguson" wrote in message
test

I'm sorry, but you get only a D-.

Your spelling is OK, but your capitalization and punctuation
is essentially non-existent, both in the Subject and text.

BirdOasis December 23rd 05 03:44 PM

this is a test

Bob.

Should the word OK be capitalized? I understand you are simply
attempting to emphasis his spelling is ok, but is it grammatically
correct?

You also capsized the word subject and not the word text, so I am
forced to question your grade for Bruce and send it to the board for
review.

Merry Christmas to you all!

John Patrick
www.birdoasis.com

Darrell Feltmate December 23rd 05 09:52 PM

this is a test

I always did hate a test and I take this personally. Did I pass? :-)

Merry Christmas

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Bruce Ferguson December 29th 05 09:51 PM

this is a test

Bruce Ferguson wrote:
test

This is a test of Modzilla Thunderbird to be used as a news reader. I
guess I did get something to work. Looks like all posts get read by
somebody. They say this Rec is like a big family. I guess from the
postings it is as I can feel the love in the room.

Bruce

mac davis December 30th 05 04:28 PM

this is a test

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:51:59 -0800, Bruce Ferguson
wrote:

Bruce Ferguson wrote:
test

This is a test of Modzilla Thunderbird to be used as a news reader. I
guess I did get something to work. Looks like all posts get read by
somebody. They say this Rec is like a big family. I guess from the
postings it is as I can feel the love in the room.

Bruce

Please, no group hugz.. *lol*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Gerard January 5th 06 07:18 AM

this is a test

On 29-12-2005 22:51, in article , "Bruce
Ferguson" wrote:

Bruce Ferguson wrote:
test

This is a test of Modzilla Thunderbird to be used as a news reader. I
guess I did get something to work. Looks like all posts get read by
somebody. They say this Rec is like a big family. I guess from the
postings it is as I can feel the love in the room.

Bruce

The heat of it radiates all the way to The Netherlands, well we can have
some of it here ;-)
--
Gerard