DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Follow up on Landing Crafts (Oneway) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/136404-follow-up-landing-crafts-oneway.html)

mac davis December 20th 05 06:40 AM

Follow up on Landing Crafts (Oneway)

After both skepticism on their web site and good opinions of their Ebay
performance, (and wanting a Termite anyway), I decided to be the group guinea
pig and order through them..

For those not following previous threads, they're Oneway dealers and claim to be
priced very low..

I ordered the Oneway Termite kit from them.. it is $79 US at oneway, $73 at
Landing Crafts...
They offered a 10% discount, so after shipping (normal UPS) it came to $73.65
US..

The tool arrived by Fedex Home today in good shape, in the original Oneway box
and all parts intact..

I know that one transaction isn't enough to base a lot of glowing reviews on,
but I'm very happy with the tool, the price and the shipping time...
I'll definitely use them again... YMWV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing