DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rockwell Delta model 46-525 manual (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/133633-rockwell-delta-model-46-525-manual.html)

Lenny December 1st 05 12:33 AM

Rockwell Delta model 46-525 manual

Does anyone have a manual for this lathe? I have put in a request to
Delta and I'm keeping my fingers crossed ....but ....
Would like to hear from anyone else who uses this lathe.

Thanks,
Lenny

George December 1st 05 01:15 PM

"Lenny" wrote in message
Does anyone have a manual for this lathe? I have put in a request to
Delta and I'm keeping my fingers crossed ....but ....
Would like to hear from anyone else who uses this lathe.

Turned on the four-step at home, the Reeves at the school. Nothing really
unusual about the model, it's got a lot of minor changes over the years, but
it's an old standard design.

Sent you here, right?
http://www.owwm.com/ to ask.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/model_s...keyword=46-525 for a
schematic.

Lenny December 1st 05 09:50 PM

Rockwell Delta model 46-525 manual

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:15:39 -0500, "George" George@least wrote:

"Lenny" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone have a manual for this lathe? I have put in a request to
Delta and I'm keeping my fingers crossed ....but ....
Would like to hear from anyone else who uses this lathe.

Turned on the four-step at home, the Reeves at the school. Nothing really
unusual about the model, it's got a lot of minor changes over the years, but
it's an old standard design.

Sent you here, right?
http://www.owwm.com/ to ask.
http://www.acetoolrepair.com/model_s...keyword=46-525 for a
schematic.

The schematic is a BIG help ! Thanks again George. I haven't had any
luck finding a manual for my particular model. Hopefully Delta will
come through with a photo copy. In the meantime I still have to get it
here (and find a spot for it....not an easy task).
As far as maintenance, where should I start? It's been sitting unused
for awhile now I think.

Thanks
Lenny