DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Arch Fortiter--off subject (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/128828-arch-fortiter-off-subject.html)

Bill Badland November 11th 05 12:26 AM

Arch Fortiter--off subject

Yes, Charles still lives in Tallahassee. He works at FSU in the Neuro
Science Dept. and teaches a couple of classes at night. He is married to
Patricia who works for the State involving family and children welfare
programs. They have a 4 year old son, Beckett, who loves to come out to
California and visit us. We expect to meet them Christmas Day at our local
airport here in San Luis Obispo, CA Bill