DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Want a photo of your craft items on my website? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/124947-want-photo-your-craft-items-my-website.html)

[email protected] October 15th 05 04:03 PM

Want a photo of your craft items on my website?

Hello. I have a website called China Boycott Union. I started it 5
years ago to highlight the brutal (and ongoing) occupation of Tibet by
China. Of course it's only a token protest, but every little helps.

Anyway, I thought I would like to feature some non-Chinese products for
sale over the net, including craft products. Therefore, if you have
any craft products you would like me to put on the homepage
(http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk/), please email a photo to
, along with details about delivery and payment (or
the address of your website, if you have one). I can also put a link
and a brief description of your products on the 'non-Chinese products'
page.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Buyhard Bob.

Chuck October 15th 05 11:50 PM

On 15 Oct 2005 08:03:22 -0700, wrote:

Hello. I have a website called China Boycott Union. I started it 5
years ago to highlight the brutal (and ongoing) occupation of Tibet by
China. Of course it's only a token protest, but every little helps.

Really? Because of your web site, is the occupation of Tibet somewhat
_less_ brutal now than it was 5 years ago?

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

[email protected] October 28th 05 11:17 PM

Chuck wrote:
On 15 Oct 2005 08:03:22 -0700, wrote:

Hello. I have a website called China Boycott Union. I started it 5
years ago to highlight the brutal (and ongoing) occupation of Tibet by
China. Of course it's only a token protest, but every little helps.

Really? Because of your web site, is the occupation of Tibet somewhat
_less_ brutal now than it was 5 years ago?

Yes, the Chinese Government is on the verge of pulling out of Tibet
because of my website. I have also decreed that the world will
henceforth rotate in a clockwise direction, and the moon shall be
painted pale blue.
Yours sincerely,
Buyhard Bob, China Boycott Union,
http://www.buyhard.fsnet.co.uk