DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wooden pens (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/120184-wooden-pens.html)

[email protected] September 9th 05 01:12 AM

Wooden pens

Hi,

does anyone know a CNC that may carve the wooden cap or body of a pen
with images of temples, historic moments, etc. My main interest is to
start the production of luxury fountain pens made with hardwoods.

Maybe this is a simple question but I am a novice on this market
segment. Any help is welcome.

Best wishes,
Miguel

no(SPAM)vasys September 9th 05 02:01 AM

wrote:
Hi,

does anyone know a CNC that may carve the wooden cap or body of a pen
with images of temples, historic moments, etc. My main interest is to
start the production of luxury fountain pens made with hardwoods.

Maybe this is a simple question but I am a novice on this market
segment. Any help is welcome.

Best wishes,
Miguel

You could check with some laser engraving services in your area.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Roy Fek September 9th 05 02:51 AM

Hi Miguel,

I don't know about carving with a CNC, but a lot of penturners have
used laser ingraving for thier pens. Check out Kallenshaan Woods, he
does great work.

http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com/

Hope this helps,
Roy Fek