DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   would someone please guide me to darell fellmates websight (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/119065-would-someone-please-guide-me-darell-fellmates-websight.html)

dusty153 August 30th 05 08:56 PM

Derek Andrews August 30th 05 09:33 PM

www.aroundthewoods.com

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
http://chipshop.blogspot.com

WillR August 30th 05 10:31 PM

Derek Andrews wrote:
dusty153 wrote:
=20
would someone please guide me to darell fellmates websight

=20
=20
=20
www.aroundthewoods.com
=20

I have a few more sites that might interest other turners on my links...

http://woodwork.pmccl.com/Business/linksbusiness.htm

If any body else wants a link -- let me know...

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw