charlie b

Default Turned Question Mark for Bob Lewis

Second image - Markus Inquisitus Erectus

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...tationist.html

charlie b
Leif Thorvaldson

"charlie b" wrote in message
Second image - Markus Inquisitus Erectus

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...tationist.html

charlie b

Charlie: I kept looking for a question mark and then figured out that you
meant a Markus Exclamatus Erectus. You should be really careful when using
"Latin" on the newsgroup! With age of some on this group, you might offend
an ex-Legionary!*G*

Leif

charlie b

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:

Charlie: I kept looking for a question mark and then figured out that you
meant a Markus Exclamatus Erectus.

A little artistic license. And it's Inquisitus for the question
mark,
and it would be Exclamatus for the exclamation point.

You should be really careful when using
"Latin" on the newsgroup! With age of some on this group, you might offend
an ex-Legionary!*G*

Now THAT is funny!
(Very good thing my monitor is below the desk and viewed through a
window
in the desk top. Keeps spit take fluids out of the electronics)
charlie b
mac davis

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:07:57 -0700, charlie b wrote:

Second image - Markus Inquisitus Erectus

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/...tationist.html

charlie b

I wanna see the semi-colan, Charlie.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Choosing a HOT WATER RECIRCULATOR for QUICK HOT WATER DELIVERY or for HOT WATER ON D'MAND is now a whole lot easier. [email protected] Home Repair 22 June 7th 06 01:09 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Leonard Caillouet Electronics Repair 2 April 23rd 05 03:00 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Joint question - Using turned legs Brooklin Woodworking 1 October 25th 03 01:38 PM