Pete

Default How do I find someone to make some wooden games for me in the UK?

Apologies if this is not the appropriate forum for this question, but I
run a UK website selling wooden garden games, in particular a Swedish
game called "Kubb".

(for info please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubb)

I'm looking for someone in the UK (preferably the London area) to make
these for me, in batches of say, 50-100 at a time. I have no real idea
how to go about finding a person/company to do this for me.

I would be most grateful if anyone could point me in the right
direction to finding somebody appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Pete

Crewood

Hi Pete,