mac davis

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 07:04:07 -0400, "George" George@least wrote:

"Prometheus" wrote in message
.. .

That chainsaw is sure going be appreciated once it's in the budget,
though!

Bought one for my wife for Mother's day first year we moved here.

She bought me curtains for Father's day....

for most guys, buying a chainsaw for mother's day WOULD be curtains...

Sort of like the guy whose wife wanted a sporty car for her birthday, and
demanded "something that will do zero to 200 in under 10 seconds"...

so, he bought her a scale...

his friends were all afraid to show up for his funeral that weekend..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:17:20 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

"George" George@least wrote in :

"Prometheus" wrote in message

That chainsaw is sure going be appreciated once it's in the budget,
though!

Bought one for my wife for Mother's day first year we moved here.

She bought me curtains for Father's day....

My wife & I decided one year that a rototiller was the best gift for our
anniversary.

I suspect your wife appreciates the firewood as much as mine appreciates
the fresh veggies.

Patriarch

damn! we did the same thing about 3 years ago...
(and she uses it more than I do)