DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for Varaible speed package? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/109799-source-varaible-speed-package.html)

Kudzu June 13th 05 03:43 AM

Source for Varaible speed package?

I know this subject has been addresses many times so I won't ask about
how. I want to know about where?

I am looking for a variable speed motor and controller. Have been
watching Ebay but wondered if anyone knows of somewhere that
has motor and controllers as a package?

I don't care if it is 3 phase VFD or a DC. Would just like to but
something that I know will work together.