DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need held, Mooring buoy repair (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/107613-need-held-mooring-buoy-repair.html)

Denis Marier May 28th 05 02:04 PM

Need held, Mooring buoy repair

I have an inflatable C-C 3 Polyform (red) mooring buoy
US made. I do not know what is the material it could be vinyl, poly or
others.
I accidentally made a nail hole in it. I wonder if it could be repaired.
TIA

Denis Marier May 28th 05 02:15 PM

Correction: this should have been posted at boat cruising in lieu of crafts
woodturning.
I have clicked on the wrong news groups locate below the intended one.