Lynn Coffelt

Default Grizzly

Grizzly "scratch and dent" tent sale this Saturday (14th) in Bellingham,
Washington.
No connection here, but they usually have free hot dogs.
Lynn

Ralph E Lindberg

In article B7yge.25617$dw1.16435@trnddc02,
"Henry" wrote:

So i am close and the wife is gone for the week. Where in Bellingham.

Easy to find, take the Iowa street exit and head east.

http://www.grizzly.com/showroom_wa.cfm?

Unfortunately my toy budget==0, so I'm not going

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv