Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
George

Default Feathered Overcast

Only relation to turning is that I was delayed in hanging laundry by a
natural-edge bowl I didn't care to leave hanging on the chuck.

While hanging the towels, I got one of those corner-of -eye motion
sensations. Nothing out on the edge of the woods, though. Continuing to
hang, I got a motion sensation and momentary darkening. Look left and up,
no clouds. Look up and right, and there's a yearling bald eagle, swinging
on motionless wings, and spiraling lower - toward my little dog!

HERE SASCHA!

Nice to know our local pair raised one last year. Year before, they didn't.
But even a yearling spans four feet.

Last seen going west toward the river, whence he came when he saw my dog, I
guess.