Bill

Default Annual Spring Fine Arts and Crafts Show & Sale (Seattle - MagnusonPark)

Please join us if you can. We are 240 Northwest Fine Arts & Crafts
artisans and we have our annual Spring Fine Arts and Crafts Show & Sale
April 15-17 in Seattle’s Magnuson Park. Directions available at
www.bestnwcrafts.com.

We have cutting edge new works in a wide variety of media. We also have
a drawing (no purchase necessary) to win a free bronze sculpture valued
at $3,400 by Internationally acclaimed Northwest artist Georgia Gerber.

This event is a grass roots art event produced BY artists to help them
market their works. It provides the public with a direct connection
between artists and their work. If you enjoy art enough to appreciate
the opportunity to talk with the artist and learn about their art before
you purchase it, this show's for you. Unlike more conventional venues,
in this show there are no agents, galleries or middle men between you
and the artist.

Hope to see you there.
robo hippy

Been there, done that, and I am going back again. It is a well run
show, the building is a bit funky, and there are a number of turners,
as well as other very nice things to look at.
robo hippy