DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New woodturning taxes announced ! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/101069-new-woodturning-taxes-announced.html)

Jasper Tiler April 2nd 05 03:27 AM

New woodturning taxes announced !

Because woodturning is polluting the air with tiny particels of wood
and dirt, a new woodturning tax has just been announced.

So prepare to pay for your polluting !

Ralph April 2nd 05 03:43 AM

Has this message got anything to do with April 1?

Kevin Miller April 2nd 05 05:58 AM

Jasper Tiler wrote:
Because woodturning is polluting the air with tiny particels of wood
and dirt, a new woodturning tax has just been announced.

So prepare to pay for your polluting !

No sweat. We'll just pass it on to our customers like any other
business. I'll also make it up by charging for replying to posts. You
owe me $5. g

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller