DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   thermometers (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/9670-thermometers.html)

Kenrumpole June 27th 04 07:05 AM

thermometers

Where can I buy (preferably) a two point distance thermometer to clamp to my
hot and return pipes serving my back boiler?
Thanks

Dave Plowman (News) June 27th 04 11:48 AM

thermometers

In article ,
Kenrumpole wrote:
Where can I buy (preferably) a two point distance thermometer to clamp
to my hot and return pipes serving my back boiler? Thanks

I assume you mean something with a remote readout unlike a clip on
thermometer?

I'd say pukka devices are likely to be pricey. But many cheap(ish) DVMs
measure temperature too, although the probe lead is only about 2 ft long.
Ebay is a good source for these at under 20 quid. Or see Maplin etc for
special offers.

--
*Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.