DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boiler problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/94598-boiler-problem.html)

coolblue March 10th 05 09:58 PM

Boiler problem

I had a protherm boiler fitted recently and it wont start up now - Im getting a F1 message which is means no flame detected
The ignition seems ok but not lighting up
the reset wont resolve the problem
any heating engineers online with any tips ?

chris French March 11th 05 07:51 AM

In message , coolblue
writes

I had a protherm boiler fitted recently and it wont start up now - Im
getting a F1 message which is means no flame detected
The ignition seems ok but not lighting up
the reset wont resolve the problem

If it's recently fitted surely it's under a warranty? get them to fix it

--
Chris French, Leeds