DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is there a way to find out whether a Dishwasher element will fit other models? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/94011-there-way-find-out-whether-dishwasher-element-will-fit-other-models.html)

[email protected] March 7th 05 10:32 AM

Is there a way to find out whether a Dishwasher element will fit other models?

In my quest to fix my dishwasher, I have ended up with a Spare element.

Its for a Creda 47916 and has part no 1800895.

If I were to advertise it for sale as a "Dishwasher Element for a Creda
47916", then due to it being so specific and might not find someone who
wants it.

But I would imagine that this element is used more other models..

Is there a resource where I could find out other makes/models which use
this part.

Any info would be appreciated

All the best

Jon

Lobster March 7th 05 11:11 AM

wrote:

Its for a Creda 47916 and has part no 1800895.

snip

Is there a resource where I could find out other makes/models which use
this part.

You could try asking on
http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk maybe?

The official Hotpoint-Creda online service centre is at
http://www.theservicecentre.co.uk/index.html - don't know if they have
the reverse-lookup facility which you want, but might be a starting point?

David