DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cheap Carpets (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/93461-re-cheap-carpets.html)

Mark March 3rd 05 12:15 AM

Cheap Carpets

typed:

Looking for high quality white carpets for a new flat.
Will get a carpet fitter to fit them, just wondering if anyone has any
tips or ideas on getting a bargain?

I think I need 20 sq meter, not sure on the exact measurements.

20 sq meter, high quality white carpet

you need your head examining. :-)

Mark March 3rd 05 11:57 AM

typed:

Looking for high quality white carpets for a new flat.
Will get a carpet fitter to fit them, just wondering if anyone has
any tips or ideas on getting a bargain?

I think I need 20 sq meter, not sure on the exact measurements.

20 sq meter, high quality white carpet

you need your head examining. :-)

Why do you say that?

You must either live a completely different lifestyle, and part of the world
to me.
Or
Have shares in a carpet cleaning company.

White, as a colour choice for carpet, doesn't score highly on the
practicality index.