DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hotpoint Error code help (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/93157-hotpoint-error-code-help.html)

Kim February 28th 05 06:31 PM

Hotpoint Error code help

Hi guy's, I have a Hot Point 1000 washing machine thats about 6 years old
and I have lost the manual for it. The problem being there is now a Error 14
code displayed at the end of the program. I have searched the web for info
but to no avail. Can you help?

Andy

Fray Bentos February 28th 05 07:06 PM

"Kim" wrote in message
Hi guy's, I have a Hot Point 1000 washing machine thats about 6 years old
and I have lost the manual for it. The problem being there is now a Error

14
code displayed at the end of the program. I have searched the web for info
but to no avail. Can you help?

Andy

this might help :

www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk