DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Suspeded ceiling grid parts (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/92900-suspeded-ceiling-grid-parts.html)

Capitol February 26th 05 08:49 PM

Suspeded ceiling grid parts

B & Q used to sell the grid pieces for suspended ceilings, they have
stopped doing so. Does anyone know which supplier they used, or where
these parts are available?

Regards
Capitol

Tim Mitchell February 28th 05 10:03 AM

In article , Capitol
writes
B & Q used to sell the grid pieces for suspended ceilings, they have
stopped doing so. Does anyone know which supplier they used, or where
these parts are available?

When we wanted some we just rang a local suspended ceiling fitter from
the yellow pages, they were happy to supply the bits (and probably a lot
cheaper than B&Q)
--
Tim Mitchell

Capitol March 2nd 05 12:29 AM

Follow up. These parts are available from Howard Suspended Ceilings,
Romford. 01708 722245. Reasonable cost--cheap!

May be of use to someone.

Capitol