DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Small Screws for Camera (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/92830-small-screws-camera.html)

Leveled February 26th 05 08:05 AM

Small Screws for Camera

Suggestions as to Where can I get the small screws that hold the flash
shoe
on a 1950 Kodak camera Kind Regards E

Malcolm Stewart February 26th 05 09:20 AM

"Leveled" wrote in message
Suggestions as to Where can I get the small screws that hold the flash
shoe
on a 1950 Kodak camera Kind Regards E

1. Local camera repair mechanic - Yellow Pages
2. Salvage from similar model. Try a bric-a-brac shop, or visit a camera
fair. They're held every 2 or 3 months "at a place near you". See back
pages of the weekly "Amateur Photographer" for dates, times and venues.
3 Try posting on the photo uk or model engineering news groups.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Cicero February 26th 05 11:05 AM

"Leveled" wrote in message
Suggestions as to Where can I get the small screws that hold the flash
shoe
on a 1950 Kodak camera Kind Regards E

If they're very small you might get them from an optician. Spectacle ear
pieces use small screws as hinges.

Cic.

Ian Stirling February 26th 05 10:22 PM

http://rswww.com/